Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2006

FAQ...

Believe it or not, I get my fair share of email.
Mostly from family and friends, but I am getting
more and more each day from complete strangers too.
Most of the questions are about my pictures.
Instead of trying to reply to each email,
I will post some of them here...


What camera does your mommy use
to take your pictures?

Up until mid July, all pics were taken
with a Nikon Coolpix 200. Now all
of my pics are taken with a
Canon S2 IS Powershot.

Does your Mommy edit your pictures?

Yes, of course Mommy edits my pictures.
Most of the time I am running around like a
hyperactive monkey. So the pictures turn
out pretty wonky until she crops, sharpens
and resizes them.

How does your Mommy get your
black & white pics to look crisp and
contrasted instead of monochromatic gray?

Well, I surely have no idea.
I'm not even allowed to touch the camera.
But I asked her and she said that they
frequently look mono/gray until she
sharpens, lightens/darkens and adds
contrast with her editing software.

If you are a novice to photography
(like Mommy) a good editor can work
miracles. She uses the Nikon editing
software that came with her first camera.


How does your Mommy add borders
to your pictures?

This is a feature that came with Xanga,
but is probably offered by most
blog/photo hosting sites.

Does your Mommy really take
pictures of you everyday?
How does she have the time to do that?

Almost everyday.
You see, we usually sit around eating bonbons
on the days I'm not slaving away posing for pictures.
We have plenty of time to kill. We just tie a dust rag
around the cat's tails and then I chase and terrorize
them until the floors sparkle.

Shouldn't I be getting an allowance for this?

But Seriously...

We are so flattered to receive such complements
and questions about the website and the pictures
featured here. Please feel free to continue
emailing me... especially if you are
sending complements...

Bellabug