Thursday, Aug. 10, 2006

Too Hot to Trot...

Another scorching day here in the Casa de Bellabug. Even the AC couldn't keep up with the 113 degree heat index. Mommy and I laid low and tried to stay as cool as possible. But as you can imagine, as the temperature rises, so does the temper. So I promptly decided that...

(a) Today was clothing-optional. (I tried to negotiate for a diaperless day as well, but lost that battle)

(b) It was just too hot to smile no matter how silly and ridiculous the parents acted in their efforts.

And... (c) I could not be entertained with toys

So Mommy dug deep into her bag of tricks (A.K.A. her closet) and surfaced with a trendy purse that was just my size...

But as you can see, that novelty wore off quite rapidly. I felt the need to further exercise my right to accessorize with a not-so-trendy sun visor...

Again, this quickly lost it's appeal. Luckily, by the end of the day, my fashion forwardness (and the heat) had completely worn me out...

Looking forward to a cooler tomorrow.

Night-Night...