Friday, September 15, 2006

On the Road Again...

On my way to the land of spoiled rotten.
Yep, going to see the Grandparents.

Here is how the ride will go...

14 months - brown eyed girl10

Pretty content with the riding situation.
I'm watching Nemo and about to
drink my bottle.

Secretly wondering how far it is to McDonalds.

10 minutes later...
14 months - brown eyed girl 14

Still zoned in on the movie. But in
the back of my mind there is
this little voice chanting,

"french fries, french fries, I want french fries"

5 minutes later...
14 months - brown eyed girl8

I begin to stare off into the distance looking
for any sign of the golden arches.

3 minutes later...

14 months - brown eyed girl 15

Losing hope...
How much further could it possibly be?

2 minutes later...

14 months - brown eyed girl13

Outraged. This is America!

Isn't there suppose to be atleast 3
McDonalds per square mile?

1 minute later...

14 months - brown eyed girl9

All hope is lost. Resigned to the fact that
I won't be seeing Ronald anytime soon.

30 seconds later...

14 months - brown eyed girl11

What?
Did you say McDonalds?
What a fabulous idea!
I am so glad you thought of it.