Monday, March 6, 2006

Born into the Generation of the BLOG BABY...

And so it begins...

Hi, I'm Bellabug. It seems that I was born into the generation of the "Baby Blog"... Which makes me a "Blog Baby"...

Looks like Mommy began blogging on my behalf around the time I was 8 months old.

Here is the first post...

Today Mommy took me to Gymboree Play Gym for my first class. We had so much fun. I loved the bubbles and Gymbo the clown. We got to sing, clap, crawl, and play with lots of toys. The best part, I made 3 new friends my age. I had so much fun and now mommy says she will take me back every week to play and learn as I grow.

The weather has been great. The last 2 days we walked in our neighborhood. I loved riding in my stroller. Mommy says the fresh air is good for me. All I know is that it was fun and I got to wear my new hat. I think you will agree that it looked adorable on me.

P.S. I finally got my first tooth.